Below are the links to get you and your class started on an exciting trip to Mars via the Giant Mars Map™:
- Giants Mars Map™ Teacher’s Guide & Lessons 1-5 Curriculum
- Lesson #6 – Establishing Mars Research Stations
As a recipient of ShareSpace’s Giant Mars Map™, we request the following from you:
- Join our online network of other Mars Map teachers
- Participate in discussions about how you’ve been using the Map, how your students are interacting with it, new lessons you’ve created or found, questions or issues you’ve come across, etc.
- Regularly post pictures and/or videos of the Map in use. Click here to upload to our Mars Map Community Page.
Count on us to provide you with:
- New lessons posted to the Mars Map Teacher discussion page.
- Your school name displayed on the ShareSpace Foundation website.
- Video activities posted once a month encouraging simultaneous participation from every Mars Map school.
- Ongoing logistical, technical, educational and moral support.